Friday, July 4, 2008

Day 2: Forty Eight Cents and a Washer (and bonus movie ticket)


Ok, so madame_ava said "I love all the Day 1 enthusiasm. Oh how quickly that will change! hehe" and I said "So, what are you saying? That by day 20 we'll get "Ok, my new theme is pocket change. Today's title is...let's see (checks pocket)...Seventy two cents. Check back tomorrow for Forty eight cents and a washer."

Then madame_ava said "Hahaha! I hope to see 48 cents and a washer!" To which I replied "Ask, and ye shall receive!"

I also had a Wall-E movie ticket stub handy...

3 comments:

kimbomac said...

Great stuff. This really made me laugh.

dollyllama said...

Love it, though I see no lint...there should be lint!

BoC said...

Re: dollyllama - I meant to scrounge up some lint (plenty to choose from) but I just forgot. Oh, well...